I’m just BARELY making it for Seduced in the Sleepless City’s day in Voltage Nostalgia Week. o_o;; I decided to write a fic for my SITSC bias, Ryoichi! :D He’s also my secondary bias of all time (the first being a certain Altarian prince, of course;…
Chibi Neko Mirai WIP :3
Mirai was the guy I got attracted to at first sight out of all the SITSC guys during the prologue. Something about his cute and mischievous demeanor drew me in. When I played his route, I fell deeper in love with him the more I got to know him. <3 I usually don’t fall for the younger guys, but he was the first exception! *sigh* I miss Mirai.
OMG MIRAI IS TOO PRECIOUS AND ADORABLE I’M DYING
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL
Happy Birthday, Kunihiko Aikawa!
"I love you more than anyone." - Kunihiko Aikawa
Voltage Nostalgia Week - A Knight’s Devotion
Alright girlies listen up! Imma tell you about A Knight’s Devotion!
So you wanna be a princess like in Be My Princess? BAM! Guess what, you’re a princess and you don’t have to marry anybody to be one! You even get your own Claude-like butler! ISN’T THAT AWESOME?!
So you like to be surrounded by hot bodyguards like in My Sweet Bodyguard? BAM! Guess what, you got five hot knights protecting your precious princess booty 24/7!
So you like being a princess surrounded by hot bodyguards, but you want to be a princess who is a woman of the people and doesn’t just sit back and let the boys do the work? BAM! Guess what, you got a little spitfire of an MC who isn’t afraid to get in the middle of a fight, rescues others in need, comes up with her own little schemes and orders Knight Commander Gaia around like a boss!
Now let’s meet the eligible bachelors, shall we?
Knight Commander Gaia (back row, right)
- Strong, silent type
- Built like a monster truck
- Seven nation army in one soldier dayum
- Totally clueless but in a cute way
Knight Haku (back row, left)
- Sexy tease/ladies man
- Always getting into trouble
- Will shoot an arrow straight through your heart with his INTENSELY HEARTBREAKING BACKSTORY SUCH DRAMA MUCH CRYING
- Hilarious horse shenanigans with Dragon
Knight Lute (front and center)
- Literally your knight in shining armor
- Chivalrous, polite, romantic, strong warrior, every knight cliché in the book, but also hot
- BEWARE LOVE TRIANGLE WITH HAKU
- Did I mention hot
Knight Ken (front row, right)
- Childhood friend but not really since you met in your late teens
- Likes to tease you like you’re in junior high STOP STEALING FOOD FROM MY PLATE JERK
- Loves sweet buns (pastries and your ass)
- Total beefcake
Knight Shion (front row, left)
- Likes reading, sleeping, and being annoyed
- Basically the love child of Takuto and Shiki
- Tsundere little shit
- I haven’t played his route yet but that’s pretty much what I’ve gathered from him in the others.
- Okay you can’t play him in the US version but you can in the Japanese version I AM VERY UPSET ABOUT THIS I WANT TO PLAY HIM TOO
- In charge of whipping your country bumpkin ass into tip-top princess shape
- Basically you are Roberto and he is Alberto
SO THERE YOU HAVE IT!! NOW GO OUT AND PLAY THIS GAME BEFORE THEY TAKE IT AWAY COMPLETELY BECAUSE IT’S AWESOME!!!
Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.
if you ever feel bad about yourself, just remember that one time i had to fly with my cello so we bought it a seat
and it got upgraded to first class
People have offered many potential explanations for this discrepancy, but this ad highlights the importance of the social cues that push girls away from math and science in their earliest childhood years.
This is so important. Girls pay attention. Boys, if you are a brother, father, cousin of a girl, pay attention.
This is CRITICAL
Poor Russell, I bet he was really hoping that was Fuzzy talking to him. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Seriously though, I ship Russell and Fuzzy so much that it kills me. Those two are just so cute together! (ʃƪ ˘ ³˘)
tanaka-san, get the hell up